QR Code Menus are digital versions of physical menus at restaurants, bars and cafes. Customers scan these QR codes using the camera on their mobile device (phone or tablet) and get access to the premises menu quickly and easily on their device. Using these touchless menus limits the spread of the Coronavirus through physical objects that go through multiple hand exchanges.
As we’ve navigated through the Covid-19 pandemic, social distancing and limiting contact have become the new normal. When it comes to a safer drinking & dining experience, you need to create a contactless mechanism that works seamlessly. This is key to keeping hospitality open.
The QR Code menu is a great solution – here’s why:
- No apps required to scan them;
- Scanning QR codes is a natural behaviour for everyone nowadays;
- It creates a safer environment for your customers and your staff;
- It’s environmentally friendly, as it reduces your menu printing needs;
- It allows your customers to access your menu as soon as they sit down;
- It’s a perfect balance of being cost-effective (no more menu printing) and delivering great customer engagement (You can get your starter kit for less than €20 here);
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor dining;
No. All you need to do is upload your menu and place your order here. We will generate your QR code menu, host it for you, print it and send you your labels, all at a minimal cost. Our QR Code menus are universal and easily accessible.
Simply upload a pdf, jpg or doc version of your menu here and enter your shipping details. We will create your QR code menu, host your menu online, print and deliver your QR Code menu labels to your address. It’s that easy.
Place the labels that we’ve sent you on your tables (we recommend two on each). When your customer takes a seat, they will use their mobile phone or tablet’s camera to scan the QR Code, where they will be able to quickly and easily see the entire menu on their smartphones, avoiding unnecessary contact. That means a quicker turnover and a safer environment for your customers and your staff. Not to mention the money you save on not having to disinfect physical menus!
To scan a QR code menu, your customers only need to point their phone’s camera at the QR code, wait for it to be detected; a notification will pop up as soon as the QR code is detected. Once your customers click on it, they will get instantaneous access to your full menu.